Ozone U12, a students’ team from Kongu Engineering College, Erode chose urban areas/cities as their project sector.
On one hand, excessive CO2 gas emission leads to increased effect of global warming. On the other hand, there is a delay in construction of buildings and the durability and strength of construction materials is very poor. Using in-situ CO2 sand bricks could be an effective solution.
Who is Behind this Project?
The team is led by Mr. Diwakar Murugan and the team members are
- Diwakar Murugan
- Balakarthikeyan V
What is the Project all about?
- To manufacture a construction material in situ at a rapid rate
- Rehabilitation purposes after any natural disasters
- Effectively utilize the CO2 gas emitted into the atmosphere from the industries.
What is the Uniqueness of the Solution?
Faster manufacture of construction material than conventional bricks.
- Increase in the speed of construction.
- Reduction in the atmospheric CO2 concentration.
- These bricks have its application in Wall panels, Brick / blocks, Roof slabs, Rehabilitation process.
- Higher compressive Strength than conventional bricks
What is the Potential Market?
- Final product will be brick and can potentially replace the concrete at low cost.
- It would definitely create great impact in construction technology when done in mass production
- The targeted consumer base of this product is very large as the field of construction increases day by day.
- The demographic data obtained shows that this product has higher value in the regions of metropolitan cities.
Balakarthikeyan V- 9688791483
Interested to Know more about this team? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org